Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Amazing!!!

i can't wait for the next part!!!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

And the morale of the story?

Don't smoke kids, or this is what can happen to you XD. Ok, seriously I agree with Skoogage about the San Andreas reference but I liked this video anyway. My classmates smoke and I can imagine them doing the same for a six buck packet smoke.Keep up the good work! :-)

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

Inmediately in my favourites list

This was so awesome, I haven't seen FBF here on Newgrounds for a long time now (of course I was off the web-site) but still, after a comeback to the site it was pleasant to see another experimental animation.

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

Very Helpful! THX!!!!

After watching all these tutorials I finally decided that one day, I'll try some animation. This was very good! Easy to understand, teaches the basics! i guess i go try now...

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Simply awesooome!!!

Man,the first date was hard..not to mention that i got a GAMEOVER,but apart from this i liked to loser ninja guys who you had to fight with.
it was lil funny,the way you had to train pico in his charm,strenght and intelligence....

So long my friend and keep up the good work!!!

i hope you make a sorta sequel but with Jr. Pico!!!
(would be funny...)

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

kewl

I like this Thing-Thing serie.all episodes were cool,and so as this one!Can't wait to check out thing-thing arena!

Make You Feel My Love Make You Feel My Love

Finally not some dubstep shit that doesn't want to rape my ears :D

I do believe that NG needs more classical music, keep up the good work and spread the love!!! :-)
Immediately added to my fav. artists!

Opening Jam Opening Jam

WHOOOOOAAAA :O

It's hard finding NON-electric songs on NG nowadays...but tonight! :O

Totally loving this track. The guitar was awesome, the bass was solid and I loved the flangey sounding drums :O KEEP IT COMING! (Y)

gamejunkie responds:

Thanks for the great review. Glad you enjoyed it. Very much appreciated. Plenty more coming soon.

Cheers gamejunkie.

Roma Roma

"Respect"

Sooo nice. I could totally imagine listening to this while smoking some shisha with friends and chilling out. What gear are u using? impressive... :O

Anti-Citizen responds:

Fl Studio and i recorded the guitar with a Olympus LS10.