Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Amazing!!!

i can't wait for the next part!!!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

And the morale of the story?

Don't smoke kids, or this is what can happen to you XD. Ok, seriously I agree with Skoogage about the San Andreas reference but I liked this video anyway. My classmates smoke and I can imagine them doing the same for a six buck packet smoke.Keep up the good work! :-)

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

Inmediately in my favourites list

This was so awesome, I haven't seen FBF here on Newgrounds for a long time now (of course I was off the web-site) but still, after a comeback to the site it was pleasant to see another experimental animation.

Death of a Bot Death of a Bot

Nice!

Nice graphx, nice anim. I recommend it to anyone.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Simply Awesome

U sure know how 2 animate... this was really good! Are u gonnna make another video with different characters and different music? Cos i am looking forward to it!!!

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

yess

This was awesome! Can't w8 4 the sequel!!!

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

AWEEESOOOME!

This rocks! keep up the good work, we support you guys!

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Yep, this is how a good flash looks like

Very good animation! I liked it! And the music! Well done keep up the good work!

the music is cool right 5 the music is cool right 5

simply briliant!

i watched all of your artwork and it looks really good!! so i finally managed 2 think what would my request be... first one would be Tetsuo from akira (the transformed version after the experiments) and the other one is what I have written at the 3rds comment: Chii and Hideki hugging each other like in the last episode... i hope 2 see you soon!!!

the music is cool right 3 the music is cool right 3

it is simply awesome!!

Aren't u a real anime animator? like in an anime with episodes that we have seen on tv or download them from internet... well anyways finally i got a request. It would be nice 2 see Chii and Hideki hugging each other like in the last episode... thank u very much i acn't w8 2 see your other animations!